The Dashboard is the main page of the app. Here you can see all the photos that have been uploaded to your store, upload photos by yourself and see the statistics of interactions with these photos.
The following sections can be managed on the Dashboard page:
Add new photo
You can upload manually existing photos of your product in action. It is possible to do and save any changes with photos in the app’s admin panel before and after its approval.
To upload a photo from the admin panel, select the Dashboard tab and click the Upload photobutton on the right part of the page OR on the central panel of the Dashboard page.
This section is for photos that have been uploaded to your store, but still have no ‘Approved’ or ‘Rejected’ status. They aren't shown in your store until you approve them in the app.
This section is for photos that are already published on the Home Page and/or Product Page. Every photo has the specific tag of the page it is displayed on.
This section is for photos that haven’t been approved for publication on the Home Page and/or Product Page widget.
Update your Widget settings
This section transfers you to the Widget settings when you can customize your Home page and Product page widgets.
Available options in the Photo section
When the photo is uploaded, the following options are available in the New photos section:
- Edit Metadata
- Approve option - if you approve a photo, it will be displayed in your store. You can change the photo status to the ‘approved’ only after you have chosen which page the photo will be displayed on, either the Product page or the Home page.
- Reject option - if you reject a photo, it won’t be displayed in your store, but still exist in the admin panel (Rejected photos section).
- Edit Metadata option - here you can change the photo's metadata and optimize the photo for search engines.
Photo’s metadata fields that can be changed by an admin,
- - Photo Alt attribute
- - Photo Title attribute
- - Filename
- - Choose the product(s) this photo will be associated with
- - 'Display the photo on the home page widget' checkbox
- - Photo status
The pages a photo to be displayed on
To specify the pages the photo will be associated with, Home page and/or Product page,
- a) insert the required product title using the autocomplete feature, for placing it on the Product page
- b) or enable the ‘Display the photo on the home page widget’ checkbox for placing an image on the Home page.
- Crop option - you can crop any new, approved or rejected photo.
- Delete option - if you delete a photo, it will be deleted from your site and admin page.
The Dashboard page has the overall statistics on actions conducted to the photos in the app. It includes the following:
- Today and Total statistics. The first one displays the number of photos that have been uploaded to both widgets per the current calendar day. The second one displays a current total amount of photos in your store, that have New, Approved or Rejected status.
- Total uploads. In this diagram, you can see the total amount of photos of the New, Approved, Rejected and Deleted status from the moment the app had been installed. This metric helps you understand what time is the most popular for your customers to explore your store and upload product photos.
- Total interactions.This diagram shows the total amount of customers’ reactions to the photos that are displayed in your store. Reaction means click on a particular photo. This metric helps you understand which product and which photo of a product attracts customer’s attention more.
You can choose the time frame for the diagrams and you can see the detailed statistics per the chosen period.