Notifications about the photos uploaded to the store
The site administrator will be notified automatically when the number of photos that can be uploaded within the limits of the Customer Photo Uploader plan is reached.
Besides, the administrator can receive the notifications from the app once a new photo is uploaded to the store.
To enable the notifications from the app,
- 1. Click the Settings tab on the top of the Dashboard page.
- 2. Select General from the options that are on the Settings page.
- 3. In Preferences click the Enable button in the Notifications section.
- 4. Insert the email address required to receive the notifications about newly uploaded photos. Select the period of time the notifications should be sent to this email address.
- 5. Save changes.
There is an installation Tutorial bar which can facilitate the app installation process. The bar includes direct links for the prompt access to the widget settings.
The bar is displayed the first time you log in to the app admin. Clicking the close icon in the bar will hide it from the app admin. Activate it to be displayed permanently in the app admin.
To enable the Tutorial bar to be displayed at the bottom of all the Customer Photo Uploader admin panel pages,
- 1. From your store admin go to Apps > Customer Photo Uploader > Dashboard > Settings > General.
- 2. Click the Enable button in the Tutorial line and Save changes to display the Tutorial bar at the bottom of all the admin pages of the app.
- 3. Click the Disable button on the General page in order to hide it.
Change your pricing plan
It is possible to upgrade or downgrade the app’s pricing plan at any time.
To change your pricing plan,
- 1. In the Settings > General > Plans section click the Change plan button.
- 2. On the Pricing plans page, upgrade or downgrade your plan by selecting the plan that meets your business needs (Basic, Standard or Advanced) and clicking the Start now button.
- 3. To learn more information on plans available, click the Learn more... link.