First of all, the app should be installed in one of your themes. To do this, click the Install the app link on the first step displayed on the Tutorial bar.
Follow these steps to complete the installation:
- 1. Click the Settings tab on the top of the Dashboard page.
- 2. Select Installation instruction from the options that are on the Settings page.
- 3. In the Installation process section, select the required theme and click the Enable button.
- 4. Enable Home and/or Product page widget in the store .
The trial period of the Customer Photo Uploader app is 14 days for live stores and 365 days for development stores. During this time, all the app's features are available.
The trial becomes active once the app is installed from the Shopify App Store. When the trial period ends, and the paid plan isn't selected, the widgets become inactive. It means a store admin can upload, edit and change the status of photos, but widgets aren't displayed on a storefront. When the payment for any plan is paid, the widgets become active and displayed on the storefront.
As it is mentioned in the Uninstall process instruction of the app, it is recommended to delete it using the Uninstall App button in the app's admin panel. In this case, the widget code will be completely removed from the corresponding theme. If the app is deleted from the general Apps page of the Shopify admin of your store, some pieces of the code can be left inside the theme after deleting.
The app will first delete the code created by the application, and then remove the app from your store.
- 1. On the Settings page, select the Uninstall process section
- 2. Click the Uninstall App button at the bottom of the Uninstall Instructions page.
- 3. Click the Confirm button in the popup appeared.